|Sales Period||March 6 - April 24, 2017|
|Departure dates||March 9 - April 27, 2017|
|Assembly point||Shinjuku West Exit on the east side of Shinjuku Center Building east side.
If coming from underground, exit A36 is closest.
* It takes about 15 minutes to walk from Shinjuku station. Please confirm the route with a map and leave adequate time to arrive.
* This bus will not be a pink WILLER EXPRESS bus.
* The meeting location is not a bus stop or bus terminal. Instead, look for a WILLER TRAVEL staff member wearing a pink vest.
|Reception hours||Reception hours is between 08:30 and 08:55. Please acceptance during the reception hours.|
|Minimum participants required||15 persons|
|Tour conductor language||English only|
|Items included in fee||Round-trip Express bus English-speaking tour conductor.|
|Items not included||Lunch at the outlet mall|
|Product information||Planning and operated by:
Umeda Sky Building, 6th Floor
1-1-88-600 Oyodonaka, Kita-ku,
Osaka, Osaka Prefecture, Japan 531-6006
Japan Tourism Agency Registered Travel Agent No. 1899
|Terms and Conditions||
1. Be on time for the meeting times at rest areas and sightseeing locations.
Buses will leave on time even if a passenger has not returned by the designated time.
Refunds for the tour and arrangements for alternative transportation will not be provided to travelers who do not return on time and miss the bus departure.
2. Refunds for tour cancellations are made on a yen-basis and may be less than the amount paid depending on currency market fluctuation.
3. Depending on weather conditions, visibility at Nomizo-no-Taki Falls, the Egawa Coast and other locations may be poor. Regardless of such conditions, tours will not be cancelled and refunds will not be made.
4. Arrival times and the amount of time allowed at each sightseeing location are subject to change according to road and traffic conditions.
5. Seating is not designated.
6. Children 13 and older are charged the adult fare. The fare for children under 13 is half the adult fare. Infants not requiring a seat may travel for free.
7. Restroom breaks are available. 8. If you wish to leave the tour group during the tour without returning to the departure location, please notify the tour conductor and complete a Group Departure Certificate.
9. The return time may be delayed due to traffic conditions. Please ensure you have adequate time in your schedule to allow for this before booking.