Book a tour
April 22,2018 - May 20, 2018
Arrive in Shinjuku at 6:30pm
Departure time: 7:30am
Arrival time: 8:30pm
12,800 yenBook a tour
April 22,2018 - May 20, 2018
Departure time: 7:30am / Arrival time: 8:30pm
SCHEDULE & SIGHTSEEING
Arakura Sengen Shrine
In spring, photographers and those who likes Mt. Fuji visit to admire Mt.Fuji with Cherry blossoms.
Here is not well-known yet so that visitors can enjoy cherry blossoms here as a secret spot.
Kachi Kachi ropeway
Here must be one of the best spot to take photo with mt. Fuji background.
Fuji Shibazakura Festival
On clear days, the best photos can be taken with Mt. Fuji.
On-site, lines of booths offer local food from the Mt. Fuji area: Fujinomiya Yakisoba, made with firm noodles, meat cake, and fish stock. butajiru (pork miso soup), made with Yamanashi's famous "Koshu Fujizakura Pork" and local vegetables. Salt-grilled fresh rainbow trout raised luxuriously in the springs of Mt. Fuji and cooked on a charcoal fire. More than 10 shops provide plenty of choices so that even vegetarians also enjoy.
There are some special souvenirs such as Fujiyama Cookie, chocolate with cherry blossom and Fuji Shibazakura manju only offered at this festival.
* None of the restaurants are certified as halal. Those who wish to observe strict dietary restrictions must purchase an d bring food beforehand.
* Temperature and rainfall may cause to finish blooming sooner than expected.
Saiko, Iyashi no Sato Nenba
Mix 9kinds of flagrance and make your favorite one. Fill a handmade bag with it and make your original sachet (¥1,000-¥1,4000). Experience various Japanese culture here.
Looking at a magnificent view of Mt. Fuji, enjoy Japanese traditional culture through taking a photo of you dressing in Kimono or experiencing Japanese culture.
Note: You should remember the color and number of the bus. There are many bus companies stopping at the parking.
After we arrived at the parking spot, Willer’s guide welcomed and gave us leaflets information of trips Fuji Shibazakura, consisting of all four destination...
|Sales Period||Feb 15, 2018 - May 17, 2018|
|Departure dates||April 22, 2018 - May 20, 2018|
|Assembly point||Love sculpture in Shinjuku
* It takes about 15 min. From West Exit of JR Shinjuku sta.
* This bus will not be a pink WILLER EXPRESS bus.
* Do not try to find Bus Terminal or Bus Stop. Please find our staff wearing a pink vest.
|Minimum participants required||15 persons|
|Tour conductor language||English only|
|Items included in fee||Fuji Shibazakura Festival Admission, Ropeway Fare, Saiko Iyashi no Sato Admission and Bus ride.|
|Items not included||Lunch and Each experience such as Kimono dressing at Saiko Iyashi no Sato.|
|Product information||Agent organized 1 day tour
Planning & Operating Company: WILLER, Inc.
Address: Umeda Sky Building, 6th Floor
1-1-88-600 Oyodonaka, Kita-ku,
Osaka city, Osaka, Japan 531-6006
Japan Tourism Agency Registered Travel Agent No. 1899
|Reservation deadline||Reservation period: before 10am 3 days prior departure
* This period also applies when changing the reservation online.
|Terms and Conditions||
1. If the minimum number of participants is not met by one week before the scheduled date, the tour on that date may be cancelled.
2. If a tour is cancelled, customers will be notified by email up to one week in advance of the scheduled date. Once the email is sent, the cancellation process is complete, and the refund process will begin. Refer to the relevant page on our website for the most up-to-date information on scheduled tours.
3. Mt. Fuji may not be fully visible depending on the weather, but the tour will not be cancelled and refunds will not be given for this reason.
4. The time spent at the Fuji Shibazakura Festival may be shortened depending on road conditions. Also, please understand that the tour will not be cancelled and refunds will not be given for this reason.
5. The amount of time spent on each activity and arrival times may differ depending on road conditions and crowding at destinations.
6. Specific seats cannot be requested.
7. Infants under the age of three who do not require a seat are free of charge. Children three and above are charged full adult admission.
8. There will be a toilet break during both the ride to and for the ride back.
9. Refunds for any possible cancellations will be calculated based on Japanese yen. Customers may not receive the amount paid in full depending on the timing of rates.
10. Be sure to come to the designated meeting places punctually upon returning from each activity spot and the toilet breaks. The bus will depart as scheduled regardless attendance. There will be no refunds nor can we offer assistance for alternative methods of transportation in exchange for buses missed due to failure to return on time.