Visit both of Ashikaga Flower Park and Hitachi Seaside Park in one day! This tour takes you to 2 best spring spots in Japan.
April 22, 2018- May 13, 2018Departure from Shinjuku at 8:00am/Arrive in Tokyo at 8:00pm
During April 28 - May 6:Departure time: 7:30am /Arrival time: 9:30pm
Hitachi Seaside Park
Hitachi Seaside Park in Ibaraki is a spacious park featuring a variety of green spaces and seasonal flowers spread out across 350 hectares. Here is featured in the article of “Japan’s 31 most beautiful places” by CNN.
The sky blue nemophila covers the 3.5-hectare Miharashi hills. The beautiful nemophilas are stunning under the blue sky against the backdrop of the Pacific Ocean.
You should never miss the sea of Nemophila this spring!
Ashikaga Flower Park
Ashikaga Flower Park is a park of about 9 hectares that showcases the beauty of mainly wisteria (fuji) as well as many other flowers. The Great Wisteria Festival at the Park has been selected as one of the top 10 international dream destinations by CNN in 2014. Today, wisteria flower has become a top tourist attraction in spring in Japan like Sakura (cherry blossoms). Various color of wisteria can be admired in the park, blooming in purple, pink, yellow and white.
The spot is located outside the I-land Tower, a short walk from Shinjuku Station (West exit). Your trip starts from one of the photogenic spots in Tokyo. You may find not only travelers from overseas but also Japanese taking a photo with it.
Get to Love Sculpture and find the staff wearing a pink vest.
*The tour bus will not be a pink WILLER EXPRESS bus.
Choose your favorite lunch at the food court! Lots of shops offer various food menu so that you can fid what you would like to eat now. Even vegetarians also enjoy meals without meat.
Even vegetarians also enjoy meals without meat.
* None of the restaurants are certified as halal. Those who wish to observe strict dietary restrictions must purchase an d bring food beforehand.
|Sales Period||Mar 7, 2018 - May 10, 2018|
|Departure dates||April 22, 2018 - May 13, 2018|
Love sculpture in Shinjuku
* It takes about 15 min. From West Exit of JR Shinjuku sta.
* This bus will not be a pink WILLER EXPRESS bus.
* Do not try to find Bus Terminal or Bus Stop. Please find our staff wearing a pink vest.
|Minimum participants required||15 persons|
|Tour conductor language||English only|
|Items included in fee||Ashikaga Flower Park Admission, Hitachi Seaside Park Admission and Bus ride.|
|Items not included||Lunch and Shopping at each park.|
|Product information||Agent organized 1 day tour
Planning & Operating Company: WILLER, Inc.
Address: Umeda Sky Building, 6th Floor
1-1-88-600 Oyodonaka, Kita-ku,
Osaka city, Osaka, Japan 531-6006
Japan Tourism Agency Registered Travel Agent No. 1899
|Reservation deadline||Reservation period: before 10am 3 days prior departure
* This period also applies when changing the reservation online.
|Terms and Conditions||
1. If the minimum number of participants is not met by one week before the scheduled date, the tour on that date may be cancelled.
2. If a tour is cancelled, customers will be notified by email up to one week in advance of the scheduled date. Once the email is sent, the cancellation process is complete, and the refund process will begin. Refer to the relevant page on our website for the most up-to-date information on scheduled tours.
3. The time spent at each park may be shortened depending on road conditions. Also, please understand that the tour will not be cancelled and refunds will not be given for this reason.
4. The amount of time spent on each activity and arrival times may differ depending on road conditions and crowding at destinations.
5. Specific seats cannot be requested.
6. Infants under the age of three who do not require a seat are free of charge. Children three and above are charged full adult admission.
7. There will be a toilet break during both the ride to and for the ride back.
8. Refunds for any possible cancellations will be calculated based on Japanese yen. Customers may not receive the amount paid in full depending on the timing of rates.
9. Be sure to come to the designated meeting places punctually upon returning from each activity spot and the toilet breaks. The bus will depart as scheduled regardless attendance. There will be no refunds nor can we offer assistance for alternative methods of transportation in exchange for buses missed due to failure to return on time.