||March 20, 2018 - August 27, 2018
||July 2, 3, 5, 6, 8, 10, 13, 23, 30, August 2, 30.
||WILLER Bus Terminal Osaka Umeda
*Be sure to assemble at least 15min before departure.
* It takes about 15 min. from JR Osaka Station
* This bus will not be a pink WILLER EXPRESS bus.
|Minimum participants required
|Tour conductor language
|Items included in fee
- Day 1
- Stay at mountain hut of the original 7th station.
- Supper of hamburger curry at the mountain hut.
- Vegetarian menu available.
- Day 2
- Japanese-style breakfast.* Vegetarian menu available
- Express bus for round-trip.
- [WILLER limited] Useful items for safe climbing (Water, Carabiner Water Bottle, Climbers badge & Koinobori flag) * items may vary.
- Free rental of helmet.
- Traveler’s insurance.
- English speaking tour conductor and mountain guide.
- A vegetarian menu is offered. If necessary, request the tour conductor at the meeting place on the day of this tour.
- There is no vegetarian menu certified as Halal. If needed, prepare in advance or purchase at the 5th station.
|Items not included
- Expense of lunch at 5th station on Day1.
- Expense of lunch at Benifuji no Yu on Day2.
- Bathing fee (purchasable as an option) on Day 2.
- Climbing Gear (Optional rentals available)
||Agent organized 2 day tour Planning & Operating Company: WILLER, Inc.
Umeda Sky Building, 6th Floor
1-1-88-600 Oyodonaka, Kita-ku,
Osaka city, Osaka, Japan 531-6006
Japan Tourism Agency Registered Travel Agent No. 1899
Display Trip Terms and Conditions
||Before 3:00 pm 3 days prior departure
* This deadline also applies when changing the reservation online.
|Terms and Conditions
Be sure to come to the designated meeting places punctually upon returning from each activity spot and the toilet breaks. The bus will depart as scheduled regardless attendance. There will be no refunds nor can we offer assistance for alternative methods of transportation in exchange for buses missed due to failure to return on time.
Refunds for any possible cancellations will be calculated based on Japanese yen. Customers may not receive the amount paid in full depending on the timing of rates.
Tours will run regardless the visibility of Mt.Fuji. Mt.Fuji may not be visible due to weather conditions. This will not qualify as a reason for refunds.
All times posted are rough estimates.
Times will vary due to weather and traffic conditions, the stamina of tour participants, and other reasons. Please be understanding. In particular, bus arrival may be delayed due to traffic, so allow for some leeway in your schedule after arrival.
Specific seats cannot be requested.
Children 3yrs. and up will be charged full adult admission. Infants under 3 years do not require a seat are free of charge.
There will be a toilet break during both the ride to and for the ride back.
It is possible to leave the group at places other than the getting-off points, but after informing the tour conductor, sign a form verifying that you are leaving the ground.
The Mt. Fuji Climbing Tour bus is the only space for customers to stow their rucksacks and other carry-on luggage.
In the event that customers leave the group midway, suitcases and other luggage on the bus can not be kept. It is necessary to send luggage to hotels or other lodging beforehand.
For changing plans with optional gear to plans without it and vice versa, it is necessary to first cancel the request and apply again.
Be advised that at that time, if the cancellation occurs in 21 days before departure, a cancellation fee will be assessed.
Participants are not allowed to board/get off the bus at other places which is not registered as boarding/arrival place for the tour.
|Summary of Travel Insurance
- Details of Compensation
- Covers costs of a traveler’s medical treatment for injuries and illnesses sustained in Japan, as well as the costs for returning them to their home countries
- Principal collateral services
- Introduction to medical institutions arranging services
- Cashless services for medical fees (guarantee of payment)
- Phone interpretation services
Medical interpretation: Available in English, Chinese, and Korean. General interpretation: Available in 43 languages, including English, Chinese, and Korean
- Transport services for injured and sick travelers, as well as transport for remains
- Insurance amount
- Insurance duration
- While participating in the tour