Sightseeing with Apprentice Geisha Plan4:30pm - 6:00pm (Required time: 90min)
Maiko (apprentice Geisha) go sightseeing with you!
Learn history of Geisha while traveling around Kyoto city by Restaurant Bus and having Shojin cuisine* dinner from Ukishima Garden Kyoto! This is the world’s 1st plan that Maiko guide passengers on bus!
*Shojin cuisine: None of meat, fish, poultry, eggs, dairy products are used in all dishes.
- Hamburg Steak of Millet
- Potato and Glutinous millet Salad
- Canapé of Smoked Tofu
- Sesame Tofu
- Sweet potato using Purple potato and Annno potato
- Deep-fired Japanese millet with Shojin tar tar sauce
- Vinegared carrot and white radish
- Shojin cuine menu will not be offered on Match 4, 22, 17, 24, 25. Sushi set will be offered instead.
Dept. from Kyoto Sta.
Nishi Honganji temple
Arr. at Kyoto Sta.
Ukishima Garden Kyoto
They offer contemporary Shojin cuisine using organic local vegetables & millets & authentically prepared condiments (vinegar, miso, and soy sauce).
None of meat, fish, poultry, eggs, dairy products are used in all dishes.
- This is the only tour that offers the opportunity to enjoy sightseeing in Kyoto with Maiko (apprentice Geisha).
- Maiko will guide you around Kyoto city by Restaurant bus.
- Shojin cuisine (Vegan menu) or Sushi set will be offered.