JBL Terms of Membership Cancellation
Be sure to read this before canceling your JBL Membership (henceforth referred to as "Membership").
- These terms, as set forth by WILLER Inc. (henceforth referred to as "the Company"), define the conditions of cancellation of Membership by a JBL Member (henceforth referred to as "the Member"). In the case of the Member holding previously made travel reservations, the Member cannot cancel Membership before the departure date of said reservations. The cancellation process will begin after all travel reservations have been completed.
- The Member, upon canceling Membership, shall be considered as having understood the terms below.
- From the day of cancellation onward, any member-based services offered by any websites operated by the Company will no longer be available for use.
- Even after cancellation, the Member must take responsibility for payment of any and all fees incurred to the Member・fs credit card, etc.
- Even after processing of Membership cancellation, the Company is still allowed to maintain and control Member’s information.
Please note that the Member’s information may occasionally be deleted after cancellation.