WILLER Seat Selection
About seat assignments
Seats cannot be pre-selected when reserving with a BUS PASS.
Seat selections can only be made on highway buses operated by WILLER EXPRESS.
Seats may be added as demand permits.
Business Class /Business Class Comfort
New Premium Single
Easy guide to selecting seats
To select an available seat, click the "Seat reservation" button on the reservation form (customer information input) screen.
Note: If you do not select a seat, one will be assigned to you automatically by the system.
- Select the person you are selecting a seat for on the left side of the page.
- Click one of the colored selectable seats on the bus image to choose a seat for the person you selected in 1. When you have selected seats for everyone, click the "Complete" button below.
When you have finished selecting seats, the seat information for each passenger is displayed.
After confirming your seat selections and other reservation information on the reservation confirmation screen, proceed to complete your reservation.
Q1. When can I select a seat?
When you press the "Seat reservation" button displayed when you are making a reservation in the usual manner, you will be taken to the seat assignment screen.It is also possible to select a seat from My Page after you have finished making a reservation.
Q2. Which seats can be selected?
You can assign two seats in a row or three seats in a row (including in business class). Available seat types include Executive, Cocoon,Business Class, Business Class Comfort, Sleeper, Relax Wide, New Premium Single and Beaute.
Q3. Can I change or cancel the selected seat?
You can cancel or change an assignment on My Page
Other important points
- If on the day of travel, the bus cannot be operated for any reason, we will offer you a seat on another bus, but seat selections made at the time of reservation will be invalid.
- The number of available seats is limited.
- If another passenger finishes selecting a seat before you do, you may not receive the seat assignment you wanted.