WILLER Terms of Membership Cancellation
Be sure to read this before canceling your WILLER Membership (henceforth referred to as "Membership").
- These terms, as set forth by WILLER TRAVEL, Inc. (henceforth referred to as "the Company"), define the conditions of cancellation of Membership by a WILLER Member (henceforth referred to as "the Member"). In the case of the Member holding previously made travel reservations, the Member cannot cancel Membership before the departure date of said reservations. The cancellation process will begin after all travel reservations have been completed.
The Member, upon canceling Membership, shall be considered as having understood the terms below.
- From the day of cancellation onward, any member-based services offered by any websites operated by the Company will no longer be available for use.
- Any WILLER Points remaining as of the time of cancellation will be rendered invalid.
- Even after cancellation, the Member must take responsibility for payment of any and all fees incurred to the Member・fs credit card, etc.
- The WILLER EXPRESS VISA card may be used as a credit card after cancellation of Membership, however services for Members will not be available for use in any way. In order to use Member-based services once again, new membership application and registration are required, and points, etc. may not be carried over.
- Even after processing of Membership cancellation, the Company is still allowed to maintain and control Member’s information.
WILLER TRAVEL, Inc.