About WILLER Points
WILLER Points are acquired according to the amount of money spent on online reservations made on the WILLER homepage. Acquired points can be used for payment on the WILLER homepage.
Use them to pay for purchases!
Points can be used to make payments for online reservations on the WILLER homepage.
1 point counts as 1 yen, and at least 100 points must be used for one payment.
- 1 point counts as 1 yen, and at least 100 points must be used for one payment.
- Between 100 and 30,000 points may be used per single payment.
- Points are only acquired through online reservations. Please note that points cannot be acquired through telephone reservations.
- When cancellations or updates are made after the reservation is completed, points will be acquired according to the reduced travel charges.
- Points become confirmed points three days after completion of travel. Points may be used upon conversion to confirmed points.
- Normal points are valid for a period of three years after the date of issue. The period of validity for other points varies depending on benefits/campaigns.
- When using points, points closest to the expiration date will be used first.
- Even when points are used within their period of validity, if cancellations/changes are made after the point expiration period, those points will not be returned.