Article 1 (Definitions)
The below terms are to be defined as the following meanings in these Terms.
- A "Member" is an individual who has agreed to these terms and registered by the prescribed method for WILLER membership.
- "This Point Group" refers to WILLER ALLIANCE Incorporated (hereinafter referred to as "This Company") and any other related company designated by this company as a member of the WILLER Point Group.
- "Service" is defined as services provided for members by "willerexpress.com", the website run by a company of this point group (hereinafter referred to as "Point Group Site"), etc.
- "Service Provider" refers to the administrating company of: each website, each travel planning company, each lodging/transportation company, each controlling company or the individual responsible for running such companies.
- "These Terms, Etc." refers to these terms, the cautionary notes regarding the use of WILLER Point Group websites, cautionary notes regarding purchases on each website, and all other terms, guidelines, etc. set by each of these websites.
- "Member Information" refers to information provided by members to the websites of this point group and records regarding transactions between members and those point group companies (including information gathered under Article 11).
Article 2 (WILLER Members)
- Members may utilize the various services of the point group companies, in accordance with their terms of service. However, in some cases, additional registration may be required. Also, members are to participate in the WILLER Point Program in accordance with the "Terms of WILLER Point Use".
- Rights procured through membership of this point group are not to be transferred, traded, or processed in any other fashion under any circumstances.
Article 3 (These Terms)
These terms are applicable to all members, and are to be upheld at and from the time of registration.
Article 4 (Membership Application Process)
- Membership Requirements
Individuals who have completed the prescribed membership registration process are considered to be members at that point. The registration process is to be done by the registrant him/herself. Registration by proxy will not be accepted under any circumstances. Additionally, individuals for whom membership has been revoked in the past and individuals who are deemed as being inappropriate by this company may be denied membership.
- Member Information Input
When registering for membership, please read the cautionary notes carefully, and properly fill out all required areas in the registration form.
Article 5 (Password Management)
Members are to take responsibility for the management of their passwords so as not to be known by others - for example by regularly updating them, etc. If a member's email address and password are entered correctly, this group will recognize any activities from that point on as being done by the member themselves, and this group will not take any responsibility for any activities, including those resulting in damages of any kind, resulting from use of a member's account even if account information has been stolen.
Article 6 (Updating Registration Information)
In case any information used for registration has changed, please update the information as soon as possible. This group will assume no responsibility for any damages incurred through failure to update such information. Additionally, even if such information has been updated, any transactions completed before the update will be processed with the pre-update information. When it is necessary to inform the service provider of these updates for certain transactions, please contact and inform the provider directly.
Article 7 (Membership Cancellation)
When a member wishes to cancel membership, the member him/herself is to delete their own membership information. Once the prescribed membership cancellation process has been completed, membership will be officially cancelled.
Article 8 (WILLER Point Group Transactions)
Transactions involving service providers and the member that take place through this group's servers are considered as direct transactions between the member the and service provider. Unless companies in this group are the direct providers of service, this group assumes no responsibility for any transactions between a member and a service provider. Therefore, even in situations in which trouble occurs regarding a transaction, it must be resolved between the member and the service provider directly.
Article 9 (Exemption of Liability of This Group)
- Please contact the appropriate service provider directly for details regarding the management and handling of personal information, and other information concerning transaction contents/items of merchandise/services/contents written on a webpage and details of various contents. This group provides no guarantee whatsoever regarding the accuracy, authenticity, applicability, reliability, usability, or lack of violation of rights of third parties in relation to these factors.
- This group assumes no responsibility whatsoever for data loss or delay due to system failure, such as interruption of communication lines and computers, damage caused by unauthorized access to data, and damage caused to members that is related to services provided by this point group.
- This group makes no guarantee that email contents sent from the group's web server domain do not contain computer viruses or other harmful things.
- This point group may provide information and/or advice to members and/or service providers, but does not take responsibility for such advice and/or information.
- This point group assumes no responsibility for any damage resulting from a member's failure to abide by these terms.
Article 10 (Prohibited Items)
When using these services, members are prohibited from engaging in the following activities.
- Activities that violate laws and/or these terms, this website's precautionary notes, precautionary notes regarding reservations/purchases from this point group, and/or other behaviors in conflict with these terms.
- Activities that cause damage to the rights, profits, and/or reputation of this point group and/or any third parties.
- Activities that may have physically and/or mentally harmful influence on minors, or other behaviors, which are considered harmful to public morality and order.
- Behaviors that cause trouble or unpleasantness to other users and/or third parties.
- Input of false information.
- Sending and/or posting harmful computer programs/emails, etc.
- Illegally accessing the computers and/or servers of this group.
- Lending and/or granting your user ID and/or password to third parties, as well as sharing these with third parties.
Article 11 (Regarding Cookies, Etc.)
- In order to: certify that a member has accessed a group site, examine members' access history and use conditions, and provide other members with the best service possible, this group will collect records on the member access information using: the IP address of the member upon access to this point group's website server, and the mobile equipment identification number of the member's cellular phone terminal if it is used to access the server, as well as cookies.
Article 12 (Handling of Member Information)
Article 13 (Use of Services)
When using these various services, it is necessary to agree to the terms of each respective service.
Article 14 (Cancellation/Stopping of Service)
In order to ensure that members will be able to use the services at the highest possible level of quality, this point group may sometimes stop and/or cancel some or all services without prior notice, in the events of: scheduled/emergency system maintenance, overconcentration of users on the system, decision by this point group that damages have occurred regarding the provision of these services, necessity of protecting members' security, and/or other circumstances. This point group assumes no responsibility for any damages and/or losses incurred by members due to these events.
Article 15 (Cancellation of Service/Revocation of Membership of Specific Members)
- In the event that this point group decides that a particular member is accountable for any of the following items, this point group may, without prior notice, stop service to said member, change said member's password, and/or revoke membership of said member. This point group assumes no responsibility for any damages and/or losses incurred through these circumstances.
- When member behavior violate laws and/or these terms
- When illegal behavior relating to member's service use has occurred
- When it is deemed necessary to protect members' security, for example when a member's password has been incorrectly entered more than a set number of times
- Other circumstances in which this company deems appropriate
- In addition to the previous item, when a member has failed to log in prescribed number of times within the prescribed time period, this company may, without prior notice, change the member's password and/or revoke said member's membership.
Article 16 (Service Changes/Termination)
This point group, according to its decision, may change/terminate some or all services when deemed appropriate.
Article 17 (Revisions to These Terms)
This point group may revise these terms, and the various companies of this group may supplement these terms (hereinafter referred to as "Supplemental Terms"). Revisions and supplementations to these terms are to become valid as of the posting of such revisions/supplementations on this point group's specified website. In this situation, members are to abide by the revised and/or supplemented terms.
Article 18 (Governing Law & Jurisdiction Terms)
These terms are to be defined by Japanese law, and in the event that legal action is required to be taken in relation to these terms, the Tokyo District Court shall be used as the exclusive Terms jurisdictional court for the first trial.
End of document.
WILLER Point Group
1.WILLER ALLIANCE, Inc.
2.WILLER TRAVEL, Inc.
3.ATLUS Co., Ltd.
Current as of 11/1/2008