Our cancellation policy.
A cancellation fee will incur in the following case:
- 1) When you reduce the number of passengers of your reservation. (e.g., canceling one of two passengers.)
- 2) Changing or canceling an option.
- 3) Changing the classification of a passenger. (e.g., changing a student to an adult.)
* The cancellation fee will apply to each person for which the change/cancellation applies.
A cancellation fee will not incur in the following cases:
- 1) Changing the date of travel. (the change must be made by the changing deadline.)
- 2) Changing the bus. (the change must be made by the change deadline.)
- 3) Changing the plan or seat type. (the change must be made by the change deadline.)
- 4) Changing the boarding/arrival location. (when he price is the same.)
- 5) Changing the boarding/arrival location. (when he price is different.)
- 6) Changing the number of passengers.
- 7) Changing the name of passengers.
- 8) Changing the gender of passengers.
Depending on the terms of your reservation, the terms available to change may vary.
=May not be able to change depending on the plan.
If you have reserved a plan which is not able to be changed, and you wish to change terms with a
, please cancel the reservation and reserve it again.
Click here for details.
About the cancellation fee.
You can confirm cancellation on the webpage while you are making a reservation or through "My Page" after you finish your reservation.