Price varies depending on the number of passengers
Private sightseeing by charter taxi
You can enjoy the private tour in Mt. Fuji area. The professional driver takes you around 5 best spots by taxi especially for your group!
Convenient and affordable
Your taxi takes you to the private trip once you get off the tour bus at Kawaguchiko. Even you can enjoy the private tour with your group, the tour price is very affordable. From 10,800yen per person!
Visit 5 spots in 1-Day without transfer
It is difficult to visit such popular 5 spots of Kawaguchiko area in 1 day by yourself. However, your private taxi enables to
Assembly at Love Sculpture in Shinjuku
Get on the tour bus and head to Mt. Fuji area
Private tour starts from Lake Kawaguchiko
Ride your private taxi and go special sightseeing!
Enjoy the private tour with only your group!
Lake Kawaguchiko is such a famous and poular tourist attractions for travelers who wants to admire Mt. Fuji with seasonal beautiful views.
It is recommendable to visit here in the morning. Find breathtaking views and start your private trip from here!
10:00Copyright © Fujiyoshida Tourism Promotion Service
Arakura Sengen Shrine
Arakura sengen shrine is also popular since you can see the combination of Mt. Fuji and Goju tower which seems Kyoto traditional style tower at once.
Although here is famous as one of the best cherry blossom spots, it is recommendable to see such a panoramic view in all seasons. Take wonderfully stereotypical shots of Japan with your camera or mobile phone!
*Short hiking required.
Lake Yamanakako Panoramic Viewing Platform
One of the best viewing spots in Lake Yamanakako area!
Lake Yamanakako is the closest lake to Mt. Fuji. You can see such impressive Mt. Fuji. Lake Yamanakako spreads just before you and Mt. looms over the lake. If you are lucky, the Mountains of the Southern Alps appear!
Lake Yamanakako Hanano Miyako (Flower Garden) Park
More than 3 kinds of flowers are in bloom from season to season.
The beautiful combination of Mt. Fuji and flowers can be admired. Tulip, poppy, sun flower, cosmos, and more various flowers welcome you. Also, special events are held sometime so that you may be able to admire flowers that you can rarely see.
The World Heritage Oshino Hakkai
Here also must be one of the best spots to see Mt. Fuji! Oshino Hakki, a small village in the Fuji Five Lake region, is located between Lake Kawaguchiko and Lake Yamanakako.
There are traditional old Japnese houses in the vlilage. You can enjoy the beautiful old village with Mt. Fuji at once. Especially, the pond which has very clear water is popualr. Mirror yourself in the pond! Also, you can take a lunch here.
Fujiyoshida Sengen Shrine
Fujiyoshida Sengen Shrine (also formaly known as ShrineKitaguchi Hongu Fuji Sengen shrine) has a history of 1900 years. Although there are more than a thousand Fuji Sengen shrines across Japan, the head shrine of them all is this shrine. Walk a long approach lined by stone lanterns and find the red painted buildings stands in a forerst. Feel a quiet and majestic atmosphere of the shrine of Mt. Fuji!
Arrive at Fujikyu Highland Parking
Get on the tour bus and back to Tokyo!
Arrive in Tokyo
The tour is over! Get the Thermae-yu Onsen 1,000yen OFF Ticket!
WILLER gives 1,000yen discount off ticket for Thermae-yu Onsen in Shinjuku limited to participants in the tour. Even those with a tattoo can take this Onsen with sticker to cover your tatoo.
|Sales Period||May 15, 2019 - August 26, 2019|
|Departure dates||July 11, 2019 - September 9, 2019|
|Transportation||Bus and Taxi|
Love sculpture in Shinjuku
* It takes about 15 min. From West Exit of JR Shinjuku sta.
* This bus will not be a pink WILLER EXPRESS bus.
* Do not try to find Bus Terminal or Bus Stop. Please find our staff wearing a pink vest.
|Minimum participants required||1 person|
|Tour conductor language||Japanese|
|Items included in fee||Bus fare between Tokyo and Kawaguchiko. Taxi fare in Kawaguchiko area. Admission fee of 5 spots in the itinerary. 1,000yen discount ticket for Termae-yu Onsen.|
|Items not included||Lunch and Shopping fee at each site.|
|Product information||Agent organized 1 day tour
Planning & Operating Company: WILLER, Inc.
Address: Umeda Sky Building, 6th Floor
1-1-88-600 Oyodonaka, Kita-ku,
Osaka city, Osaka, Japan 531-6006
Japan Tourism Agency Registered Travel Agent No. 2030
|Reservation deadline||Reservation period: before 3 pm 14 days prior to departure
* This period also applies when changing the reservation online.
|Terms and Conditions||
1. If the minimum number of participants is not met by one week before the scheduled date, the tour on that date may be cancelled.
2. If a tour is cancelled, customers will be notified by email up to one week in advance of the scheduled date. Once the email is sent, the cancellation process is complete, and the refund process will begin. Refer to the relevant page on our website for the most up-to-date information on scheduled tours.
3. Mt. Fuji may not be fully visible depending on the weather, but the tour will not be cancelled and refunds will not be given for this reason.
4. The amount of time spent on each activity and arrival times may differ depending on road conditions and crowding at destinations.
5. Specific seats cannot be requested.
6. Infants under the age of three who do not require a seat are free of charge. Children three and above are charged full adult admission.
7. There will be a toilet break during both the ride to and for the ride back.
8. Refunds for any possible cancellations will be calculated based on Japanese yen. Customers may not receive the amount paid in full depending on the timing of rates.
9. Be sure to come to the designated meeting places punctually upon returning from each activity spot and the toilet breaks. The bus will depart as scheduled regardless attendance. There will be no refunds nor can we offer assistance for alternative methods of transportation in exchange for buses missed due to failure to return on time.