- Fujikyu High LandScreaming all the time!
Exciting attractions such as the world's top class roller coaster and super scary labyrinth of fear are waiting for you.
- Mt. Kachi Kachi RopewaySee a panoramic view of magnificent Mt. Fuji.
Enjoy the superb view from Mt. Kachi Kachi and also beautiful red leaves in autumn.
- Excursion ship En SoleilEn Soleil, meaning "in the sun" in French, was manufactured based on the image of lake resort in south Europe. An open space at 2nd floor is recommended when it is sunny day. Enjoy a 360 degree panorama view on the lake.
- Oshino Shinobi no SatoNinja theme village was open in 2015 consisting of Japanese garden, Ninja attraction, restaurant, café, and a souvenir shop. Getting the whole view of Mt. Fuji,
- Arakurayama Sengen ParkHere is the spot where you can feel Japan the best.
The scenery of Mt. Fuji with Five Storied Pagoda is very popular for tourists from overseas.
Visit once to admire cherry blossoms in spring and red leaves in autumn.
- Lake Yamanaka (Yamanaka-ko)A majestic view of Mt. Fuji can be seen at Lake Yamanaka.
Sports on the lake and cycling are available here.
There is also a spa facility to feel relax.
Feel the nature throughout your body.
- 4th Station Osawa ObservatoryOsawa observatory is located at Mt. Fuji 4th Station. From there, the southern alps mountain range and Yatsugatake can be seen.
Here is one of the superb spot so that it may be possible to see Suruga bay when it is sunny although Yamanashi is the inland prefecture.
- 5th Station UnjokakuUnjokaku, the base of easy sightseeing of Mt. Fuji, is called "The border of heaven and earth" and located at the tree line.
Although here is also the base for climbers, non-climbers also can visit here as a gateway to enjoy the attraction of Mt. Fuji.
- Lake Yamanaka Hanano Miyako ParkFlowers season to season bloom in Hanano Miyako Park, located at the bottom of Mt. Fuji, where a flower carpet spreads.
Pansy, tulip, poppy in spring, sun flower, Zinnia, Marigold in summer, cosmos in autumn will welcome you.
Those who are lucky can enjoy the beautiful scenery with majestic Mt. Fuji when it is sunny.
- "Swan Lake"- Excursion ShipExcursion ship "Swan Lake" was designed based on the concept of the Japan's best beautiful swan at Lake Yamanaka. It is very popular regardless of age or gender!
Inside of the ship, the space with wooden warmth is there.
Enjoy the lake cursing while seeing the magnificent view of Mt. Fuji
- Oshino hakkaiOshino hakkai, the natural monument, is the source of underground water of Mt.Fuji. Here was listed as periferal assets of the world heritage. A picture is worth a thousand words. Visit this solemn and spiritual spring once.
- Kitaguchi Hongu Fuji Sengen templeKitaguchi Hongu Fuji Sengen temple is flourish as the starting point of climbing road to Northern Mt. Fuji. Here is also popular as a sacred place.
The precincts of the temple
Mt. Fuji Regular Sightseeing Bus
Fugaku Fuketsu(Wind Cave) and Mt.Fuji 5th Station Panoramic Route(AM course)
Kawaguchiko, Yamanakako, Oshino route (PM course)
Do you want toTravel more?
Recommendable Bus Route
The bus connects Hida Takayama and Mt. Fuji/Kawaguchiko is available.
You can travel many of must-see spots by bus:
Tokyo→Mt.Fuji/Kawaguchiko→Hida Takayama/Shirakawago→Osaka or Nagoya.