Method of Payment
Willer makes it easy to make payments.
We accept credit cards, payment at convenience stores found throughout Japan and WILLER POINTS as described below.
Please note that the JAPAN BUS PASS and Tango Railway tours can be purchased only with a credit card.
Credit Card Payment
We accept the following credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, JCB and American Express.
Convenience Store Payment
Pay with cash at LAWSON.Learn how to pay
Pay with cash at Family Mart.Learn how to pay
Pay with cash at Seicomart in Hokkaido and the Kanto region.Learn how to pay
Pay with cash at Ministop.Learn how to pay
- Payment can be made at the following stores: Lawson, FamilyMart, Ministop, Circle K Sunkus, and Seicomart.
- The payment deadline depends on the period between the booking date and the departure date. The payment deadline is provided on the booking screen or in the booking confirmation e-mail. Bookings not paid for by the payment deadline will be automatically cancelled.
- When making payment at a convenience store, the payment number (provided in the booking confirmation email) and a contact phone number are required. Please do not confuse the payment number with the booking number.
- Convenience store payment is available only in Japan.
- Refunds for products purchased through a convenience store c an be made only to a Japanese bank account or reimbursed with WILLER POINTS. Refunds cannot be made to foreign countries.
Paying with WILLER POINTS
Online bookings can be paid for with WILLER POINTS.
1 WILLER POINT is equivalent to 1 yen.
You can use a minimum of 100 points and a maximum of 30,000 points per payment. Learn more about WILLER POINTS