About seat assignments
Seat selection can only be made on highway buses operated by WILLER EXPRESS.
Seats cannot be pre-selected when reserving with Japan Bus Pass.
Easy guide to selecting seats
To select an available seat, click the 'Specify a seat' button on the reservation form.
Note: If you do not select a seat, one will be assigned to you automatically by the system.
1. Select the person you are selecting a seat for on the left side of the page.
2. Click one of the colored selectable seats on the bus image to choose a seat for the person you selected in 1. When you have selected seats for all passengers, click the 'Complete' button below.
When you finish selecting seats, the seat information for each passenger is displayed.
After confirming your seat selections and other booking information on the 'Confirm reservations' page, proceed to complete your booking.
- If the bus cannot be operated for any reason on the day of departure, we will offer you a seat on another bus. However, the seat selection for the bus you reserved will be invalid.
- The number of available seats is limited.
- If another passenger finishes selecting a seat before you do, you may not assign a seat you wanted.
FAQ on seat selection
Q1. When can I select a seat?You can select a seat on the seat assignment screen, which is shown when you click the 'Specify a seat' button on the reservation form (See STEP 2). It is also possible to select a seat from My Page after booking.
Q2. Which seats can be selected?You can assign two seats or three seats in a row.
Q3. Can I change or cancel the selected seat?You can cancel or change an assignment on My Page