Kawaguchiko (Lake Kawaguchi) is the best area to see beautiful Mt. Fuji. Since it is accessible from Tokyo, tourists from all over the world visit Kawaguchiko to admire Mt. Fuji. The best views of Mt. Fuji can be enjoyed from the lake's northern shores and are particularly breathtaking during the cherry blossom season around mid April and the autumn colors around the first half of November.
Royal Hotel Kawaguchiko
Some rooms offer views of Mount Fuji. A free shuttle to and from Kawaguchiko Station runs from 15:00 to 19:00（Reservation required）。One of the recommended points of Royal Hotel Kawaguchiko is an outdoor hot spring! There will not be a new onsen to be registered.Therefore, hotels with onsen can be considered as a best-kept secret in Kawaguchiko area.
Address: 6713-22 Funatsu, Fujikawaguchikomachi, Minamitsuru-gun, Yamanashi
- Shuttle Pick Up Service from Kawaguchiko Station
- Large public bath
- No meals/ With breakfast/ With 2 meals (Breakfast & Dinner)
Bus route to Yamanashi
- Great deal set plan of express bus and hotel. Much more reasonable than booking them separately
- For anybody and any purposes! Solo-trip, pair, family, friends and more are welcome!
- Special price limited for WILLER customers! Find a plan suitable for your itinerary!
Tour to Hida Takayama & Kawaguchiko
Outbound bus ticket + Hotel in Takayama + Bus to Kawaguchiko
Bus route to Yamanashi (Mt. Fuji area)
You can book up to three months in advance