mobi is an on-demand shuttle service with a hassle-free monthly subscription plan for unlimited rides for the local community.
Book a ride via the app and mobi will be there within 10-15 minutes (on average) to pick you up to your destination!
How mobi works:
mobi is a monthly fixed rate subscription plan for unlimited transportation within a designated area.
Travel in comfort and safely with your family by hopping onto mobi!
mobi will change your daily lifestyle!
- mobi will pick you up at your location in 10-15 minutes on average.
- mobi's AI routing algorithm optimises the route for all passengers between their origins and destinations.
- Book a ride via mobi app quickly and easily.
- A fixed monthly flat rate of S$ 75 allows you to enjoy unlimited rides within the geofenced area on our shared shuttle.
- Top up only S$ 15 for each additional household member to enjoy the same benefits of unlimited rides each month.
- Dedicated drivers makes it a safer journey experience especially for the children and elderly.
- Hassle free family outings and dine outs! No need to drive and worry about parking!
- Your children will commute safely to and from schools, tuition centres or their friends’ place!
- Rain or shine, mobi is always there for you!
- Travel together to dine, shop and have fun with your friends!
- Make mobi your main mode of transport to nearby school, workplace, supermarkets, clinics and libraries!
- Travel conveniently to the nearest MRT station to get to work!
The first main member pays S$75/month and you can top up S$15/month for each additional member, up to a maximum of 5 additional members.
Example for a family of 3
River Valley / Robertson Quay / Orchard Area
at a price of S$ 50/month instead of S$ 75/month!
Frequently Asked QuestionsFAQ
mobi is a new form of shared community mobility, where mini buses will be used to shuttle passengers conveniently and safely within the designated service area. Users can book a ride via our mobile app and get allocated a vehicle which will provide pick-up and drop-off service. Multiple users might be onboard, so our AI routing will set the best route for all users with minimum trip time.
There are close to 100 designated locations (virtual bus-stops) for boarding and alighting within designated area (geofence). More locations will be added if there are demand for them. The virtual bus-stops and their descriptions are provided in the app for easy searching and locating. More details can be found in our app.
As part of our launch promotion, we are providing the first 200 subscribers to use mobi for free for two weeks upon signing up. There are no charges for cancellation during these two weeks. Thereafter, a special discounted price of S$50 will be offered for the first two months, and from the third month onwards, it will be S$75/month. For more details, please fill in our enquiry form.
Yes, you can also use mobi on a per-pay-use basis. The price is a flat rate of S$ 2.50 per trip. Note that payment can only be done through the mobi app.
We are currently open for pre-registrations, please fill in the form here to indicate your interest. We will notify you via email once the app is launched!
Each family member of the main subscriber can enjoy the same service for an additional S$ 15. A total of maximum of 6 persons including the main subscriber can be registered.
Yes, they can. Children and/or their parents can use their smartphone to make reservations and use the service.
The driver will wait for up to a maximum of 3 minutes at pick up point and there is no penalty charges for waiting. In order for us to provide good quality service to fetch passengers to the destinations in the shortest possible time, we seek members to arrive at the pick up point slightly early before the bus arrival time to avoid disappointment. Please contact the driver via chat or call if you will be late or would like to cancel.
There will be no penalty charges but you will have to book for the bus again via the mobile app.
Durian is not allowed onboard.
Eating or drinking is not allowed onboard.
No smoking is allowed onboard.
Pets are not allowed on our vehicles.
Please note that the cleaning and repair fees would have to be borne by the responsible passenger.
Kids aged 3 and above would need to be registered as a member since they would be taking up a seat in the bus. This is to provide comfort and safety for them as they travel in the bus.