COVID-19 Preventive measures to provide customers with a safe ride
Last updated: July 8, 2020 at 14:00
WILLER EXPRESS has taken the following measures to prevent the spread of infectious diseases and to provide customers with a safe ride.
WILLER EXPRESS Preventive
Measures against New Coronavirus
- Seats have been renewed
The height of the partition has been doubled!
- Prevent droplet infection & Secure private spaces
- Seat selection service is available for
all the WILLER EXPRESS seats
WILLER EXPRESS measures
NEWThe height of the partition has been doubled!
The height of the partition between the adjacent seat has been greatly increased to the height around your face. With this partition, you can avoid the droplet contact with the surroundings and feel more private space.
*The seats will be replaced sequentially from July, and all seats will be renewed by July 22.
NEWSeat selection service available for all the seats of WILLER EXPRESS
Our seat selection service has been expanded to cover all WILLER EXPRESS seats, including the 4-row seat "Relax".
The seat can be specified at the time of reservation and can be changed from My Page after reservation.
*This service is limited to customers who make reservations on the WILLER TRAVEL website.
*"Rela (central area)" is not eligible for seat selection.
NEWSpace disinfection deodorizer installed on ReBorn
The space disinfection deodorizer Aeropure equipped with a deep ultraviolet LED that has been confirmed to be effective against the new coronavirus is installed on the ReBorn.
(1) Wearing face masks, face shields, and gloves
The driver wears a face mask and face shield and gloves to provide a safe ride for the passenger.
* Face shields and gloves should be worn only when serving customers getting on and off.
* Drivers may only wear face masks due to preven heat stroke.
(2) Check the temperature of all drivers
We check body temperature of all our drivers when making a roll call for the management of physical health conditions.
(3)Installation of hand sanitizer for passengers
An alcohol-based hand sanitizer is installed at each bus entrance of WILLER EXPRESS.
*Sequentially, auto-dispenser type disinfectants are being installed and replaced near the entrance of the bus. Installation will be completed on all vehicles by July 22.
(4) Hand washing and gargling
Drivers often wash their hands and gargle. (Hand sanitizers installed at each sales office and rest area)
In addition, when taking a rest at a rest area, they definitely wash their hands, gargle and sanitize their hands without fail.
(5) Cleaning and disinfection
After every operation, we wipe off with hypochlorous acid water and install a check sheet inside the bus.
Drivers wear disposable gloves and thoroughly implement infection prevention measures.
* Please be assured that it is not a spray of sodium hypochlorite (diluting water such as bleach) that is harmful to the human body.
(6) Air circulation
By constantly setting the air conditioner to the outside air mode, the air inside the bus is completely replaced.
* The outside air mode of our company enables to replace all the air inside the vehicle in about 5 minutes.
(7) Physical distance (Inside the bus)
We will arrange the seats so that customers can sit as far apart as possible.
The next seat is guaranteed to be vacant for the time being.
(8) Isolation using the front curtain
The front curtain will be closed for a precaution against infection between passengers and crew.
*This video was taken with the old type seats.
(9) Install a canopy with face cover
A face cover is attached to the canopy (hood). Be sure to take down the canopy with face cover and sit down.
* Face covers will be given only to those who wish from July 1. Please attach it to the canopy by yourself.
(10) Suspension of providing blankets
We stop to lend blankets to prevent the novel coronavirus infection.
Please be careful when riding, such as wearing clothes that are easy to regulate body temperature.
Request to customers
(1) Securing physical distance (outside the bus)
Keep distance with the passengers around you.
When standing in a line, please check the standing position with the physical distance sticker.
Physical distance sticker
(2) Temperature measurement
Before getting on the bus, please take a temperature measurement with a non-contact thermometer.
* Please refrain from riding if the temperature exceeds 37.5 degrees. Full refund will be issued in the case. (commission will be borne by us).
* Those who are 37.5 degrees or above are kindly requested to refrain from boarding, and a full refund will be given.
(3) Disinfection of passenger's hands
After temperature measurement, please disinfect your hands with alcohol-based hand sanitizers.
(4) Securing physical distance between passengers and driver
Please load your own luggage by yourself. Thank you for your cooperation.
(5) Wearing a mask
Please bring a face mask with you and be sure to wear a face mask and refrain from talking as much as possible in the bus.
Also, please have your meal outside the bus during a break on the way.
（６）WILLER Bus Terminal Osaka Umeda
Resumption of powder room for female
The powder room will be available from July 22 by taking measures to prevent infection.
- ・Some of sinks in the female powder room are not available.
- ・The door will be open all the time.
- ・Removal of amenities (Such as cosmetic cotton pads and swabs)
- ・ Booking is available from opening to 10:00am / 20:00pm to closing.
- ・The number of guests is limited. We will take you inside in order.
<How to use>
- ①If you would like to use the powder room, please come to the counter.
- ②Please fill in your name and bus booking number in the waiting list.
- ③Please receive a number card and enter the powder room when your number is called.
- ④The powder room is available for 15 min per person.
We will continue to create an environment where customers can travel safely.
We appreciate your understanding .