- Temporary suspension of Restaurant Bus sales
- Because of the current situation of the spread of COVID-19 infection in Japan, we temporarily suspend new reservations for all Restaurant Bus plans.
Service after November 27th is also under consideration now.
If there are any changes in the service, the customers who have already made reservations will be notified by e-mail.
After November 19th, any cancellation due to infection concerns will be exempted from the cancellation fee. Cancellation can also be done from My Page.
*The refund fees are to be paid by the customer.
- Admire stunning views and
savor local ingredients at once
- Various attractive "Gourmet" and "Sightseeing" are dot Japan. Restaurant bus connects each dot, and offers gorgeous views and dishes using freshly harvested local ingredients while enjoying a trip by open-top bus.
- Fusion of "Travel" and "Gourmet"
Japan's First Restaurant Bus
- The bus has a kitchen at 1st floor, and tables for 25 passengers are at 2nd floor. Above all, the transparent roof can be open so that you can enjoy refreshing views on open-top bus. Even in bad weather.
- The theme is Japanese "Matsuri" Festival
- Based on the theme "Matsuri" to express Japanese culture to international travellers, passengers can enjoy Japanese festival while traveling by the bus using lanterns, noren curtains and the design of fireworks. In addition, functions to savor Washoku such as a table that Japanese Sake bottle and cups can be put.
- This is Kyoto.
"Hospitality" and "Safety"
- Like a Japanese style luxurious restaurant, lots of "Wa" (meaning Japanese style) is used in the design .
Past menu gallery
Bring out the food culture traveling with producers and chef in each local area.