How to receive a park ticket
After arriving at Tokyo Disney Resort®, please present your name and booking number at the delivery location of the park to be admitted. The staff with the yellow vest will deliver the park ticket. (There is no need to wain in line at a ticket counter.)
Time to receive
Please receive it from 30 minutes before the park opening to 10:00.
- Please note that we will not assume any responsibilities in the event that the customer cannot make in time due to their circumstances.
- Call at the following number if the bus is late and you cannot receive the ticket in time.
Please check here for the opening time on the day >
How to access Land ⇔ Sea
Between Tokyo Disneyland® and Tokyo DisneySea®,
- Disney Resort Line (Monorail) operates every 4-13 minutes.
- The approximate time of traveling by the Disney Resort Line is about 20 minutes.
The approximate walking time is about 40 minutes.
- Please note that if the ticket expires, it will be invalidated.
- Children aged 3 years or younger are free of charge.
- Charges and coupon types may be changed without notice in advance.
- You cannot change the park you enter on the day.