Mt. Fuji Tour
Mt. Fuji, with an elevation of 3,776 meters, is Japan’s tallest mountain and has been loved by the Japanese for centuries. Not only special for its height, but it has been an object of religious belief since ancient times for its graceful shape, which many of Japan’s artists have rendered, such as Hokusai Katsushika, Hiroshige Utagawa, Tessai Tomioka, and Taikan Yokoyama; which is too numerous to count them all.
WILLER offers various kinds of bus tours to Mt. Fuji. Join your favorite tour and find your way to enjoy Mt. Fuji!
Mt. Fuji Climbing Tour 2020
- From Tokyo/Mt. Fuji 5th station
- July 1, 2020 - September 9, 2020
- WILLER offers you 4 types of plans to climb Mt. Fuji this year! All plans include an overnight stay at a mountain hut with two meals and an English-speaking guide.
1-Day Mt. Fuji Shibazakura tour
- From Shinjuku, Tokyo
- April 25, 2020 - May 20, 2020
- Round Trip to Mt. Fuji Shibazakura festuval from Tokyo Shinjuku. Enjoy a view of Mt. Fuji across a pink flower carpet of 800,000 shibazakura (moss phlox).
Fuji-Q Highland package plan
- All season
- From Tokyo
- Fuji-Q Highland, one of the most popular park in Japan, is near the base of Mount Fuji. Various kinds of package plans to Fuji-Q Highland are available, which include round-trip highway bus, 1day free pass, and Hotels(Fujisan Station Hotel, etc.)