Kuromon Market Food Tour
5,000 yen / person
- Food tour of the shopping district with an English-speaking guide
- Comes with a meal voucher that can be used at Kuromon Market
- Includes Polaroid shooting! The guide will take pictures for you.
What's included in the tour
1,000 yen meal voucher
English speaking guide
10:00Departs for the Kuromon market with the guide!
10:15Arrives at the Kuromon market
12:35Sennichimae Doguyasuji Shopping Street
13:10Dotonbori (about 10 min walk)
13:30Ebisu Bridge (in front of the Glico signboard) and the tour ends.
* The schedule may change depending on the weather, traffic, and congestion on the day.
- 1,000 yen meal voucher is available at stores in Kuromon market. Please ask your tour guide when you want to use it.
- Please prepare cash for additional shopping such as food, drink, souvenirs. Some of stores may not accept credit card payment in Kuromon market.
- Namba area may be very crowded since it is one of the most popular tourist attractions in Osaka. Please follow your guide's instruction and try not to get lost.
Do I need give a tip to my guide?
No. The guide support fee is included in the tour fee.
Can I get a refund if I don't use my meal voucher?
No. No refunds will be issued. Please use it during the tour.
Do I have to pay for the guide's meals?
No. Please feel free to enjoy shopping only for you! They are happy to support your trip in Osaka!