The WILLER website makes it easy to book bus trips anywhere in Japan. Please read the instructions and notes carefully before making a booking. Terms and conditions may vary, depending on the plan.
Booking a bus trip
Use the search box below to find available trips. After selecting a plan, you can choose to either become a WILLER member or to book as a guest.
WILLER members earn WILLER Points that can be used for discounts and receive special online discount coupons. Registered members also save time as information is saved so it does not have to be typed in again when booking trips in the future.
- Bus plans have set booking periods that differ according to the route. List of bus service routes
- Some plans include special fares for children, students, and seniors. Please choose the applicable fare after selecting a route.
Times are shown in 24-hour format (13:00 = 1 pm, 14:00 = 2 pm, etc.) Departure times after midnight are listed under the previous day with 24 hours added to the time.
Example: A trip departing at 02:30 am on August 10 is displayed as departing at 26:30 on August 9.
Booking by phone
We have phone representatives available for bookings and other information. Please note that during peak service hours, our lines may be busy. Our business hours are listed below.
From Japan: (050) 5805-0383
From overseas: +81 (50) 5805-0383 10AM-2PM; 3PM-7PM Japan Standard Time
Please dial carefully.
- When booking by phone, WILLER Points cannot be used and are not earned.
- Bookings made by phone cannot be changed or cancelled online.
- Certain packages, such as the JAPAN BUS PASS and the Sky Hop Bus, can be reserved or purchased only online.
Booking with a JAPAN BUS PASS
"The JAPAN BUS PASS is an unlimited travel ticket.
Choose any 3, 5, or 7 days within two months, and travel within Japan (excluding Hokkaido and Okinawa) with unlimited ride pass.
As the travel days do not have to be consecutive, it is a truly convenient way to travel.
Note: The JAPAN BUS PASS is valid for WILLER EXPRESS and STAR EXPRESS four-seat row express buses."