Highway Bus Search
Travel around Japan with WILLER
Highway bus seat availability
Select a departure place for booking
Best highway bus fare (oneway)
Bus Tours / Travel Information
- Bus trip to Nagashima Spaland from Osaka! The package tour including a round-trip bus and passport at best price.
- Bus trip to HUIS TEN BOSCH from Fukuoka ! The package tour including a round-trip bus and passport at best price.
Bus & Hotel
Bus routes to Theme Parks
Tokyo Disney Resort®
Popular City Routes
Search by Departure Location
Here you can see the seat types of WILLER EXPRESS. Seat types
It depends on the bus type. For details, please check the highway bus seat type table and look for the bus with a toilet.
Highway bus seat specification
*The bus will stop at every 2-3 hours at a Parking Area / Service Area for toilet break. Seat types
We will send you a reminder email 2 or 3 hours before departure time, informing you of your seat number.
If you make the reservation on the departure date, this email may be sent after departure time. In this case, please confirm with the bus driver.
Children up to primary school are eligible for child fare (half of normal adult fare). Moreover,
1. Children aged 6 and above are legally required to get their own seat (child fare) and fasten seat belts.
2. Children under 6 who can sit by themselves are required to get their own seat (child fare) for their own safety and comfort.
3. Infants who cannot sit by themselves are eligible for infant fare (free of charge) and must sit on parent's laps. Please note that sitting on parent's laps for long duration might be tiresome for both parents and babies.